What is our Return Policy?
If you have received your garment and it is unsuitable or require an exchange, we offer a full 14-day return and refund policy (excluding delivery charges). If you wish to exchange an item, your exchange will be sent to you free of charge if you are in the UK, however, you will be required to pay postage costs if you are outside of the UK
Customers are advised that they should thoroughly check all items upon delivery and inform us within the 14 day return period of any defects. Please ensure suitability and fit prior to removing attached manufacturers labels. Should there be any issues whereby the garment needs to be returned for an exchange or refund, labels must be attached.
In order to return an item(s), please log into your online account using the email address under which you placed your order. Select ‘Your Orders’, then the order you wish to return. Following the instructions provided, please state if you wish to have an exchange or a refund, you will then be issued with a returns form via email which can be printed.
Please note that customers who have paid via Paypal or checked out as a guest, will not have an account set up, so please email email@example.com for a return form
Please ensure that this form is enclosed within the parcel being returned
We offer a full refund for the cost of goods (excluding postage) or exchange for any item purchased online, subject to the following conditions:
- The garment is unworn, unwashed & in its original condition. All manufacturer’s & price tags must remain attached to the garment. Please also ensure that the garment is protected from strong odours such as perfume, aftershave and smoke whilst trying on.
- Where applicable all packaging and boxes must be in the original condition. E.g. Please do not use shoe boxes as packaging to send the goods back to us, please use protective packing to protect shoe boxes.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept underwear for return or exchange.
- Returned goods can only be accepted where customers have included a valid returns form in with their return, goods cannot be accepted without this documentation.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt, to the address supplied. Goods are returned at the customer's expense and it is their responsibility to package goods suitably and use a secure delivery service. We recommend using Royal Mail Registered post or any other registered delivery service. Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach us.
- In the case of exchanges, the cost of returning items is the customer’s responsibility, however, the cost of redelivering exchanged items in the UK will be met by Repertoire. For exchange items abroad, an additional delivery charge will need to be arranged.
- Exchanges can only be offered subject to availability and will be sent at no additional cost. If an exchange cannot be offered the customer will be informed by email, a refund will be given for goods but not for delivery costs.
- If more convenient, customers may take online purchases to any Repertoire store however this is for exchanges only, – see Stores link on this website for locations & opening hours. Exchanges will be issued subject to production of order & payment documentation and providing goods are in their original condition as described above and purchased within the last 14 days.
- Please note that refunds can only be credited to the Debit or Credit card used for the purchase and will be issued within 30 working days of receipt of goods.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms will void any rights for a refund or exchange.
Under Long Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 working days from receipt of goods, in which to return your purchase.
Items must be returned using the procedure detailed above, at the customer’s expense. Subject to goods being returned in their original condition, we will issue a full refund for goods only, excluding your original delivery charge.
Return Of Goods Deemed Faulty By The Customer After Use
All goods returned to us as faulty will be assessed by our returns department and where applicable returned to the manufacturer for inspection.
In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the issue with your goods and attach a photograph so that we can see the nature of the problem and assess the fault. Where the fault is likely to be due to a manufacturing defect we will reply to advise you as to how to return the goods to us. In some cases where a repair is appropriate, goods may be returned to us for a repair.
If the goods are determined faulty by the manufacturer, then a full refund will be issued to the customer. Goods which are not deemed faulty by either our returns department or by the manufacturer will be returned to the customer as soon as possible.
Please allow up to 30 working days for a decision to be made. In all cases the manufacturer’s decision is final.
This does not affect your statutory rights.